Monday, October 1, 2018

31 Days of Love stories- Introduction




Introduction

Hi Friends, I am Rishika Mirchandani, I am from India, Last year, I participated in write for 31 days, but then  I had to stop halfway because of work. So then I decided to do something different this year, so this time I am going to do 31 days of 31 Love stories which will be 1000 or 500 words. These stories will be made into a series as well. I am looking forward to reading yours as well.

I Hope all of you will enjoy these love short love stories, please do comment and do let me know what you feel about it. I would be happy if you be honest. So please do follow my blog and keep on reading my stories for 31 days as the days go by.

So Look out for the Stories which will make you fall in love with your partners :)


No comments: